Book Nini for:
• Conferences - Education and After School
• Professional Development Workshops
• Coaching and Consulting
• Training Webinars
Use your FREE Lesson with groups of 3-20 students
Instead of lectures, peer group discussions,
based on **questions that matter**
engage students' interest, sharpen their attention and
expand their awareness about:
• Other people's feelings
• Shared values
• The world around them
• Solutions they discover together
... and much more!
Build a Classroom Culture of Belonging
Advance your teaching skills • Improve Class Productivity • Reduce students' sense of separateness
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE
your FREE lesson
As long-time teachers, grades K-12, we know how frustrating it can be
to lose precious time out of each day dealing with the same behavior problems over and over again.
√ Educators want to educate.
√ Kids want to matter and to belong.
With just a little practice you'll see how you can consistently create
WIN-WIN classroom cultures
where learning and belonging grow every day.
1. Tell us grade level you teach.
2. Briefly describe a typical behavior challenge your students experience.
3. Receive a link for your successful facilitation of a
KIDS' OWN WISDOM®
peer group discussion.
The more accountability we give to children,
the more they rise to the occasion.
Interested in having Nini White present the
KIDS' OWN WISDOM approach
group or organization?
your free lesson
with feedback or questions
for more resources
1. Build your confidence and expertise at facilitating kids' collaborative discovery of shared values for achieving their own best solutions.
School Climate Reform Initiatives