SIGN UP TO RECEIVE
your FREE lesson
As long-time teachers, grades K-12, we know how frustrating it can be
to lose precious time out of each day dealing with the same behavior problems over and over again.
√ Educators want to educate.
√ Kids want to matter and to belong.
With just a little practice you'll see how you can consistently create
WIN-WIN classroom cultures
where learning and belonging grow every day.
your free lesson
School Climate Reform Initiatives
Instead of lectures, peer group discussions,
based on questions that matter
engage students' interest and expand their awareness about:
• Other people's feelings
• Shared values
• The world around them
• Solutions they discover together
... and much more!
Get Students Engaged With Their Own Social Emotional Development
Watch Your Job Satisfaction Increase
1. Tell us grade level you teach.
2. Briefly describe a typical behavior challenge your students experience.
3. Receive a link for your successful facilitation of a
KIDS' OWN WISDOM®
peer group discussion.
with feedback or questions
1. Build your confidence and expertise at facilitating kids' collaborative discovery of shared values for achieving their own best solutions.
Book Nini for:
• Conferences - Education and After School
• Professional Development Workshops
• Coaching and Consulting
• Training Webinars
• Interviews and Podcasts
Use your FREE Lesson with groups of 3-20 students
Activate students' collaborative problem-solving skills • Reduce time-draining behavioral challenges • Increase empathy, deep thinking and belonging
F A C T
The more accountability
we give to children,
the more they rise to the occasion.